Tuesday, December 7, 2010

One In A Million..

His Love is..

KAYLA!!! Why be in a relationship? Why settle down? 
You could be single and have your fun. Whats so special
about him? How do you know its [love] is real? You not really 
in love!!!

Speculators. 

I am a person who is a strong believer in the existence of love.
I believe in soul mates. I believe in a person hand picked
and crafted to have what you need and vice versa by God.
I believe that truly loving someone is possible. I've experienced
love so how could I not believe in it. My mommy supplied me 
with so much love it would be selfish of me to say love isn't real.
Plus the fact that my love for my nephews is the same as my moms 
for me. Loving someone is real.

My relationship is sacred to me. I wondered when we were just getting
started, if I'd really fall in love with him..or just the thought of him.
I questioned if I would really start to love him or if i'd fall in love 
with the idea of him loving me. I questioned that because when
my mommy passed away I subconsciously clung on to men to fill
the emotional void that I was lacking. I just wanted to be loved. 
But it because evident soooooo quickly that my love for him was
as genuine as possible.

My sexy face, I had this conversation with God last year after getting
cheated on by my ex. I asked God to make the next person I get
in a relationship..be the one. Having guys in and out of my life isn't
for me. So I decided not to look, let God bring him to me. And he did.
My baby isn't perfect. But I wouldn't want him to be. I make
to many mistakes to have a perfect boyfriend. BUT he is perfect 
for me. When I met him, instantly i was drawn to him. He had
sadness in his eyes, it looked like a pain behind his cute little 
smile. Maybe with all the fucked up shit I've gone through it's
become easy to spot a hurt soul. But this pain in him attracted me.
That may sound weird but it did. He had this hurt that I guess only
I could see, but a vivid ass personality that you would never guess
is going through it. And that was cool to me. Yeah he got shit
going on but he'd never let you know it, he continued to keep up
his spirit despite the shit going on. LOL that was just what I thought
about him and I didn't even really know him. So I became infatuated 
with him. I still am. Once we got serious I found so many awesome
layers to his personality. He's such a sweetheart and he has a big ass
heart, that gets overshadowed by the walls he has to build to 
protect himself from the fuckery. 
We've been together some time now. Something like 8 months and 
were still growing, still learning each other. Still making mistakes.
I can't possibly deny or doubt my love for him because I am remind
 everyday. The traits alone..his kindness,patience, honesty,selflessness,
humour, intelligence, well rounded down to earth personality.
This man is providing for his family, supplying me with love, stays
a good friend and goes to work and teaches little crumb snatchers
all day because that's his passion. Lawwwwwwd I lucked up! He's
so open minded. And he could have been a totally different way. 
His culture could have made him a completely different person. But 
he's so open minded. He honestly does look for the best in everyone. 
I'm thankful for every virtue of his personality. God has blessed
me buy putting him in my life. I sometimes take him for granted..
i gotta stop. Cuz he loves me sooo much..and I'm not easy to love. 
I got a lot of shit to work on. But he takes on the task eagerly. He
finds beauty in my flaws and helps me work through my insecurities.
My love for him can be dangerous. Sometimes it overwhelms me,
and my jealously overcomes. But he never even gives me a reason
to worry. For me as a female to know with all my heart that my 
boyfriend loves me, and to be able to trust him indefinitely, I have
been highly favored by God.




  I didn't check for mistakes =(